Romanian Military History Forum - Part of Romanian Army in the Second World War Website

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Kinburnsky plait
Alex.Od
Posted: February 15, 2010 09:13 pm
Quote Post

Soldat

Group: Members
Member No.: 2734

Very much I wish to create a theme fights on the Kinburnsky plait. The Romanian soldiers and officers took part in fights on the Kinburnsky plait.
I know that in 1943 on the Kinbursky plait there were fights in which 12 infantry regiment 15 Romanian divisions took part. A regiment the colonel ordered. 12 infantry regiment colonel Piskulesku ordered. Very interestingly information about fights on Kinbusrkoj to a plait. Who knows for fights write please, whether there is a card of fights?

Tell about this fight! Thankful in advance!

This post has been edited by Alex.Od on February 15, 2010 09:16 pm
PMEmail Poster
Alex.Od
Posted: July 04, 2010 09:12 am
Quote Post

Soldat

Whatever whoever does know about events on Kinburnskoy plait? blink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Alex.Od
Posted: October 05, 2010 09:52 pm
Quote Post

Soldat

There is an information on fights for the city of Ochakov in 1941? What divisions took part in city storm? Whether there is at whom that a card of operations for Ochakov?
PMEmail Poster
Victor
Posted: October 06, 2010 08:18 pm
Quote Post

Admin
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

QUOTE (Alex.Od @ February 15, 2010 11:13 pm)
Very much I wish to create a theme fights on the Kinburnsky plait. The Romanian soldiers and officers took part in fights on the Kinburnsky plait.
I know that in 1943 on the Kinbursky plait there were fights in which 12 infantry regiment 15 Romanian divisions took part. A regiment the colonel ordered. 12 infantry regiment colonel Piskulesku ordered. Very interestingly information about fights on Kinbusrkoj to a plait. Who knows for fights write please, whether there is a card of fights?

Tell about this fight! Thankful in advance!

I'm sorry, but there are very few details published about the fights in late 1943/early 1944 between the Dnepr and the Dnestr. Most of the published works focus on the Taman Penisula and then on Crimea.

Not much is written on the exploits of the 24th Division and then of the 15th Infantry Division.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Alex.Od
Posted: October 06, 2010 09:15 pm
Quote Post

Soldat

Thanks for your answer. And whether there is at you an information on fights of the Romanian divisions for the city of Ochakov in 1941?!
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0382 ]   [ 15 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]