Romanian Military History Forum - Part of Romanian Army in the Second World War Website

Pages: (6) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> "Regele Ferdinand" warship was commissioned today
Iamandi
Posted: June 08, 2006 03:01 pm
Quote Post

General de divizie

Group: Members
Member No.: 319

We can try to guess about the name(s) of the people involved in that... of course, for the Romanian side of the contract.

Iama
PMUsers WebsiteYahoo
Carol I
Posted: June 08, 2006 04:37 pm
Quote Post

General de armata

Member No.: 136

An update from the Romanian side: DNA s-a autosesizat în scandalul fregatelor (BBC Romanian)
PM
tomcat1974
Posted: June 08, 2006 05:53 pm
Quote Post

Plutonier

Member No.: 427

well comissions are a normal thing in bussiness ... they are even legal for some countries ...If they are declared of course
PMEmail Poster
Imperialist
Posted: June 11, 2006 06:28 pm
Quote Post

General de armata

Member No.: 499

Motto:

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses of iron,
The wretched refuse of your teeming industry.
Send these, tempest-tossed to me.

http://www.gandul.info/2006-06-12/fregatele_jafuri

sad.gif

La fel de frumos cum am cumpărat pe bani grei fierătaniile englezeşti ieşite din uz, am vîndut pe nimic ditamai flotila de pescuit oceanic, pe motiv că era mult prea uriaşă pentru nişte mîncători de guvizi ca noi.

http://www.gandul.info/2006-06-12/actual/broscuta_mica

Good point!!!

http://www.gandul.info/2006-06-12/actual/din_6_nave

This post has been edited by Imperialist on June 11, 2006 06:37 pm

--------------------
I
PM
Zayets
Posted: June 11, 2006 07:35 pm
Quote Post

Plutonier adjutant

Member No.: 504

It is well known the fact that Gandul is a pro-communist paper.A paper under Nastase,Mihailescu (Shpaga) and lately Iliescu. You don't have to be rocket scientist to see that.
I personaly preffer chunks from the other papers with some "reputation". Gandul lost it long time ago (dec. 2004)
And (as irony) the 6 mil. missing are no doubt in possesion of some of the person mentioned above.
There is also this article full of inconsistencies and wrong information (e.g. actual poor state of the frigates). This shows exactly that this is a bigger war than we think.They are even comparing a destroyer (Marasesti) with a frigate. As Goebbells said, a lie said repeatedly becomes truth. Think about it... why is Basescu so obssesed about the Black Sea?Hmmmm.

PS: I predict same discussions when Romania will announce the future fighter plane to equip RoAF. That'll be also funny to watch.

This post has been edited by Zayets on June 11, 2006 07:51 pm
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Imperialist
Posted: June 11, 2006 08:12 pm
Quote Post

General de armata

QUOTE (Zayets @ Jun 11 2006, 07:35 PM)
It is well known the fact that Gandul is a pro-communist paper.

A paper under Nastase,Mihailescu (Shpaga) and lately Iliescu. You don't have to be rocket scientist to see that.

I personaly preffer chunks from the other papers with some "reputation". Gandul lost it long time ago (dec. 2004)

And (as irony) the 6 mil. missing are no doubt in possesion of some of the person mentioned above.
There is also this article full of inconsistencies and wrong information (e.g. actual poor state of the frigates).

This shows exactly that this is a bigger war than we think.

Zayets, if this was a war, these stunning details would have been put forward BEFORE the contract was signed, so as to stop it or put pressure to give it to someone else. But now, what, 2 years AFTER the contract was signed and the frigates delivered, it's kind of hard to paint a DISCLOSURE into an action of economic warfare.
And no, the fact that Gandul is pro-communist is not a well known fact. I havent seen any pro-communist ideas written in it, really, what on earth are you talking about?

--------------------
I
PM
Zayets
Posted: June 11, 2006 08:31 pm
Quote Post

Plutonier adjutant

I make no distinction between PSD and communists.You are entitled to your oppinions,obviously.Exactly like me. Gandul is PSD propaganda paper.Plain and simple. No one can miss that. Even a visionary like you.
Besides, what means 200 milions compared with , say, a billion? Peanuts. Can you imagine the commisions? Romania gained some kick buying thes frigates. The rest is to come. And not necessary in the navy again. Everybody wants to sell. UK,US,France,Israel,Holland,Germany etc. What we don't understand is the fact tht the war is not carried anymore with these weapons. There are more powerful weapons within economy,market etc.
Just wait and watch.

This post has been edited by Zayets on June 11, 2006 08:32 pm
Imperialist
Posted: June 11, 2006 08:56 pm
Quote Post

General de armata

QUOTE (Zayets @ Jun 11 2006, 08:31 PM)
I make no distinction between PSD and communists.You are entitled to your oppinions,obviously.Exactly like me. Gandul is PSD propaganda paper.Plain and simple. No one can miss that. Even a visionary like you.
Besides, what means 200 milions compared with , say, a billion? Peanuts. Can you imagine the commisions? Romania gained some kick buying thes frigates. The rest is to come. And not necessary in the navy again. Everybody wants to sell. UK,US,France,Israel,Holland,Germany etc. What we don't understand is the fact tht the war is not carried anymore with these weapons. There are more powerful weapons within economy,market etc.
Just wait and watch.

It sure doesnt act like a PSD propaganda paper, since it was during PSD government that the contract was signed! Self-immolating propaganda must be a new thing.
I dont really care anymore what "Romania" buys. See the motto. We should build a second-hand statue of liberty off Constanta and place that motto on it. Then hopefully everybody will send in their second-hand junk. What a mighty country Romania will be, and pretty quick. After second-hand clothes and shoes, second-hand army.

--------------------
I
PM
Zayets
Posted: June 11, 2006 09:03 pm
Quote Post

Plutonier adjutant

You make no sense at all.You sound pretty much frustrated by something. Anyway, the idea with Liberty Statue was funny. And I believe it will give some ideas to some people smile.gif

This post has been edited by Zayets on June 11, 2006 09:06 pm
Imperialist
Posted: June 11, 2006 10:04 pm
Quote Post

General de armata

QUOTE (Zayets @ Jun 11 2006, 09:03 PM)
You make no sense at all.You sound pretty much frustrated by something. Anyway, the idea with Liberty Statue was funny. And I believe it will give some ideas to some people smile.gif

What do you mean I dont make sense? The frigate deal was signed during PSD government, so why would Gandul, a PSD propaganda paper in your opinion, push this story so vehemently when the bribery could very well involve an important PSD member, as you already said it could? What doesnt make sense at all?

--------------------
I
PM
C-2
Posted: June 11, 2006 10:11 pm
Quote Post

General Medic
Group Icon

Group: Hosts
Member No.: 19

Well some months ago,when I posted something on that subject,some forum members zayets between them,called me a layer an uninformed person and one with wild imagination.
After this new scandal in the press,I'd like to ask them who was talking "in the wind" and who is the uninformed ?
PMUsers Website
C-2
Posted: June 11, 2006 10:14 pm
Quote Post

General Medic
Group Icon

QUOTE (Imperialist @ Jun 11 2006, 10:04 PM)
smile.gif [/QUOTE]
What do you mean I dont make sense? The frigate deal was signed during PSD government, so why would Gandul, a PSD propaganda paper in your opinion, push this story so vehemently when the bribery could very well involve an important PSD member, as you already said it could? What doesnt make sense at all?

You still don't get it?
There's nothing like a "fidel newspapar".
Only money talks.
Wake up gents!
PMUsers Website
Imperialist
Posted: June 11, 2006 10:19 pm
Quote Post

General de armata

QUOTE (C-2 @ Jun 11 2006, 10:14 PM)
You still don't get it?
There's nothing like a "fidel newspapar".
Only money talks.
Wake up gents!

Sure, so why call Gandul a pro-communist and PSD propaganda newspaper, when it is pro-money and the propaganda newpspaper of whoever pays more?

--------------------
I
PM
C-2
Posted: June 12, 2006 04:58 am
Quote Post

General Medic
Group Icon

See,you are can get it right sometimes....
Try to make a game:
Read about a certain subject ;for ex about a certain guy who did some dirty afairs .
Then you'll see after a while,in the same newspaper,advertaisment for a long period for one of his firms.And most important nothing negative about him anymore.
It works almost all the time.
How do you think that Dan Diaconescu drives a Bentley?
PMUsers Website
Zayets
Posted: June 12, 2006 06:37 am
Quote Post

Plutonier adjutant

QUOTE (C-2 @ Jun 11 2006, 10:11 PM)
Well some months ago,when I posted something on that subject,some forum members zayets between them,called me a layer  an uninformed person and one with wild imagination.
After this new scandal in the press,I'd like to ask them who was talking "in the wind" and who is the uninformed ?

Show me what I said instead of throwing something at me. Then we talk.Until then,keep low.
Edit: and I don't believe I said anything about commsions. Because that was a fact,even then.

This post has been edited by Zayets on June 12, 2006 06:38 am
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Pages: (6) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0436 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]