Romanian Military History Forum - Part of Romanian Army in the Second World War Website

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Fagot antitank rocket sighting device
apache
Posted: June 05, 2007 01:59 pm
Quote Post

Soldat

Group: Members
Member No.: 1453

A couple of years ago somebody gave to me a sighting device that he says is from the fagot antitank missile system. I am curios if somebody has a picture of the device. I will post one with the device I have in a couple of weeks because I dont have it here,it is in Constanta at my parents house. I will come back with the pictures.
PMEmail PosterYahoo
electric
Posted: June 05, 2007 03:19 pm
Quote Post

Fruntas

Member No.: 380

PMEmail Poster
apache
Posted: June 05, 2007 04:59 pm
Quote Post

Soldat

Thanks Electric but I know that site and no, that is not the sighting device I have. Mine is smaller, it consists of two oculars in fact, one is bigger and has some sightings marks and the other is smaller and is not straight, it has an angle of app. 45 degrees. The smaller angled one has a simple crosshair and can be vertically moved. Also it has some kind of marked cylinder at the bottom with a marked ringed that can be twisted. In two weeks I will go to Constanta and I will bring back the device. Thanks anyway.
PMEmail PosterYahoo
apache
Posted: June 19, 2007 06:44 pm
Quote Post

Soldat

biggrin.gif I brought from Constanta the system, tonight I will post some pictures. I discovered that on one side there is an inscription: "AOAG-9M". After a brief search on the internet (thank you google!) i learned that this is in fact a sighting sistem for the grenade launger AG-9M (AOAG-9M: Aparat Ochire Aruncator Grenade-9M /Sighting System for Grenade Launcher 9M). I have the complete sistem, I am missing only 2 ruber parts from the monoculars.
PMEmail PosterYahoo
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0884 ]   [ 15 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]