Romanian Military History Forum - Part of Romanian Army in the Second World War Website

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> ww2 Romanian American movie script, looking for eye witness
Koluk
Posted: March 18, 2006 06:39 pm
Quote Post

Soldat

Group: Members
Member No.: 727

Hello!

My name is Lucian Dobrovicescu. I’m a film director. Inspired by the stories my father told me I decided to write a film script about a boy who get an unexpected holiday from April 44 till September 44 because the bombing of Bucharest. My father - like all children and women of that period - was forced to move in a village near Bucharest. Aged 9 he saw the war as a fantastic experience toying with wreckages of B-24 liberators. I decided to honor both Romanians and Americans who fought in WW2 by writing a movie script about those days. If anyone had a story about similar tales please contact me. My father lived in FALASTOACA/COMANA during that period. Any contact with an eye witness will be fantastic. If your grand father or even you father was there please contact me. It will be a great bounce for the script by joining both my father’s experience and yours father/grand father one.

If you have any story linked to Romanian children discovering B-24 liberators please write to me. It will be an honor and a pleasure to meet you. A WW2 film could be exceptionally great if inspired of true stories. That’s my battle!

Thank you and God bless you!
PMEmail Poster
Cantacuzino
Posted: March 18, 2006 07:11 pm
Quote Post

Host
Group Icon

Group: Hosts
Member No.: 144

If you have any story linked to Romanian children discovering B-24 liberators please write to me

Check here

http://www.cornelliliescu.com/cornell.htm

This post has been edited by Cantacuzino on March 18, 2006 07:13 pm
PM
Victor
Posted: March 19, 2006 08:02 am
Quote Post

Admin
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Browse through this section of the forum and you will find several reports of the trips carried out by Cantacuzino and cipiamon and the villagers they talked to regarding fallen USAAF aircraft.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0873 ]   [ 15 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]