Romanian Military History Forum - Part of Romanian Army in the Second World War Website

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Moderator's attitude
Iamandi
Posted: March 28, 2005 11:46 am
Quote Post

General de divizie

Group: Members
Member No.: 319

QUOTE (Alexandru H. @ Mar 28 2005, 11:01 AM)
Let's all do what Iamandi does in order to increase the total post count and become valuable members: cut-n-paste every damn piece of information that might interest at least one person in this whole world.

I am not a piece of mass-product,

Hehehehehehe! But you are a piece of mass-production, Halexandru! biggrin.gif

Anyway, you try to invite me to post in this topic? Thank you, you are so kind... So, let's try something... "Nashpa"! I dpn't find anything to copy+paste here, so i'l try to write something on-topic:

My words about Moderator's attitude

Why nobody ban Alexandru H., yet? I think this is an unpleasant attitude from moderator's side...

And, i don't want to become a valuable member, but i think is no need to give you explanations.

Why do you not create another clone to harass me?

After Adam and Eva, nobody was original. And this is how was starting the mass production...

Iama

PS - The reality, Alexandru h. is: i'l try to post a lot, because i want to be Moderator, to enjoy my power - i will bann you! mad.gif

laugh.gif Ok, don't start... i was joking.. in some parts...
PMUsers WebsiteYahoo
Zayda
Posted: March 28, 2005 04:59 pm
Quote Post

Soldat

Member No.: 300

Zayda,since you joined you posted less then a post per month....
Not micu contribution to this forum...

and also

picking on Zayda was a low shot.
thank you, even if there is no damsel in distress syndrome here.

c 2 is right to a certain extent. one would expect that somebody really make use of his quality as a member once joined. but the fact that i'm not writing very much only relates to the fact that my interest in this forum is only conjenctural since i am interested by the two war's commemorative art and you seem to take interest in "favourite women". But when i posted here was in my quality of FORUMIST and, as far as i read the rules on this forum, there is no number of posts provision to be met. I you should so desire, maybe you should ammend it, it is not of my concern.
i exressed what i observed about the moderators. It was an opinion that i was entitled to express even if i had only one post.
PM
C-2
Posted: March 28, 2005 07:51 pm
Quote Post

General Medic
Group Icon

Group: Hosts
Member No.: 19

Interesting is the fact that those who are not pleasad by the moderator's /administrators are those who do not promot the Romanian Military History but only topics about weather women and other "important" thinks....
PMUsers Website
Indrid
Posted: March 29, 2005 06:52 am
Quote Post

Sublocotenent
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 142

look at my post count, C2. 300 posts besides favorite women.

that puts me in the top 15 posters of this forum, considering that some, like Geto Dacul either died or stopped posting from several reasons that i will not discuss here.

i also contributed to an extent to this forum , since i brought a journal of my grandfather's experinces during ww2. perhaps i should have asked for material benefits, since we agree we are all capitalists here.... rolleyes.gif

maybe i should do, as alex suggested, start a thread in one of the parts of the forum that count entitled "pictures from conflicts" and post there evry damn picture that has even the remotest weapon in it and soon my post count will be highr that the moderators. so what ? does that make me any good? come on, that is a childish attitute. we are not picking marbles from the sand and the one that has the most wins.

oh, and before you trash my most prices posession on this forum, that is, the favorite women thread, look at the view count. do not tell me you think i looked at those pages 6 thousand times.....and i also saw you posted tehre pretty often. and the fact that this particular thread is one of the most viewed ( i think top 5 or even more) threads in this forum sais a lot about the real interests of the posters. oh, and if you look at the most viewed, you would probably be surprised to see that at the top few deal with ww2.

so your argument is worthless. appartently those that look at women count are more active than those who look at panzers. sad , on a ww2 forum.

now i expect the moderators to close favorite women thread, because of not belongign in the general discussion area.

PMICQ
C-2
Posted: March 29, 2005 05:47 pm
Quote Post

General Medic
Group Icon

Indrid,from your last 35 posts(about 10% of your total) none of them deals with the Romanian Military History,but about Irak N koreea and so on....
You grandfather jurnal is a real contribution,and we all thaks you for shering it with us and may more will do the same.
But like my mother says;"Cu o floare nu se face primavara".
In a year and a half on this forum,you opened two topics on the forum subject;one on "eastern Front"-about snipers and second on"Pre ww2 "-something about the army...
You must be nr 15 from the end...
Exept attaking members of the forum and some naked girls I've seen nothing!

This post has been edited by C-2 on March 29, 2005 08:46 pm
PMUsers Website
Warlord
Posted: March 29, 2005 09:11 pm
Quote Post

Soldat

Member No.: 539

I don't think the nr of posts is that important..
And if someone think it is...he needs a doctor check wink.gif
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Indrid
Posted: March 30, 2005 06:33 am
Quote Post

Sublocotenent
Group Icon

i am not going to fight with youC2. if that is what you think, fine...
i do not care...
if th moderators did not want general discussion and post ww2 chat why did they make these threads? and giving these examples is a lousy way to get authority that you do not have. i have spoken to more than 20 members of this forum and asked them who doo theythink is more important, you or Getu Dacul. they all said that the latter was. and he stopped posting one year ago, just to give you a picture.

this is not about you and me, so stop giving yourself importance. this thread was about the attitude of the moderators, and not about personal attacks which you so " responsibly and maturely" engaged in.

i say shut up and let others speak their mnd. that is it. and , to quot Dragos, " avoid personal remarks". maybe you should also pick on the 500 membrers of this forum who have less than 100 posts..

oh, that would be almost 85 percent of the forum...

gee sorry

This post has been edited by Indrid on March 30, 2005 06:41 am
PMICQ
dragos
Posted: March 30, 2005 06:53 am
Quote Post

Admin
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (Indrid)
if th moderators did not want general discussion and post ww2 chat why did they make these threads?

I'm sorry but where did I say that moderators do not want general discussion? However, if you think that general discussion must not be constrained by any guidelines or rules, here I cannot agree with you. We are for general discussion and chit chat, but within some limits, mostly of common sense.

QUOTE (T-34)

Of course the number of posts is not important. What it is important, is the information and the manner of posts.
PMUsers WebsiteYahoo
Indrid
Posted: March 30, 2005 07:05 am
Quote Post

Sublocotenent
Group Icon

i agree with you but i do not think i ever said there should be no rules. remember what happened when me and najroda used to fight about hungarian issues. just add there holocaust, positive discrimination and all sorts of racial theories and that would be th end of any foum. nodoby here wants that, i think.

and as you saw...we wanted to speak about romanian politics. ever since we were allowed to do it, how many threads involving out political realm have been created? i think none. elections came and went, did anyone here speak of them? only accidentaly, and thre was no big fuss. why? becasue we were allowed to....
that killed all the intrigue about it. i bet if you allow discussions about the holocaust, i would probably be a small thread and people would be bored to write in it.

that is what the problms lies in, i think. instead of" TOPIC CLOSED!!!! YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SPEAK ABOUT THAT !!! WE WILL BAN YOU IF YOU TRY AGAIN!!!"
perhaps youshould try " hey you guys, you know this is a controversial issue and speaking about it will lead nowhere except mayb the closure of the site. so how about we drop it, ok?"

now i would respect that. and i think , at least on this forum that does not attract 15 year old's in need of rushes, everyone would.
PMICQ
Alexandru H.
Posted: March 30, 2005 07:16 pm
Quote Post

Sergent major
Group Icon

Member No.: 57

Heh! I don't even like the "favourite women" thread, but I'm not attracted to the "ww2 chit-chat" either. I like good info, numbers mostly, and I believe I found these the moment I discovered the site. The forum is not a place for gathering informations, simply to talk with someone else besides Indrid in real life. Does this make me a valuable member? Of course. Does being a pain-in-the-ass elitist, that believes that talking about the romanian army makes you a warrior equal only to Antonescu, makes you a valuable member? Nope, still a pain-in-the-ass elitist.

Zayda said it better: each one has some interest points here. Mine is not to share info on tanks (since I treasure what others know about them and not my two small bits) but to read about them. I am a silent partner, and I feel comfortable with this. I don't live in the forum so I have no interest in owning a father like C-2, thank you very much.

You forbade so much you began to forbid members... that's a healthy attitude...

I don't want to comment on Iamandi's attitude.

[edited by admin]
PMUsers Website
C-2
Posted: March 30, 2005 07:49 pm
Quote Post

General Medic
Group Icon

QUOTE (Indrid @ Mar 30 2005, 06:33 AM)
. i have spoken to more than 20 members of this forum and asked them who doo theythink is more important, you or Getu Dacul. they all said that the latter was. and he stopped posting one year ago, just to give you a picture.

Wow!
I'm so important!
Did you phone all 20 of them from your cell phone?
Can you name me 10 of those 20?
I'm sure those were:Victor Dragos Cantacuzino.Alex,Denes Cipiamon Mytzu,Mabadesc,Florin and other people interested in a military forum....
Getodacul was an important member it's a privilege to be compared with him!
PMUsers Website
C-2
Posted: March 30, 2005 07:51 pm
Quote Post

General Medic
Group Icon

QUOTE (T-34 @ Mar 29 2005, 09:11 PM)
And if someone think it is...he needs a doctor check wink.gif

Tell this to Indrid who thinks that the fact that he's nr 15 is a great achivment!
PMUsers Website
Victor
Posted: March 31, 2005 04:34 am
Quote Post

Admin
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Comment by Alexandru H and by C-2 deleted. Please calm down and try to discuss things without resorting to personal attacks.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Indrid
Posted: March 31, 2005 06:29 am
Quote Post

Sublocotenent
Group Icon

QUOTE (C-2 @ Mar 30 2005, 09:49 PM)
QUOTE (Indrid @ Mar 30 2005, 06:33 AM)
. i have spoken to more than 20 members of this forum and asked them who doo theythink is more important, you or Getu Dacul. they all said that the latter was. and he stopped posting one year ago, just to give you a picture.

Wow!
I'm so important!
Did you phone all 20 of them from your cell phone?
Can you name me 10 of those 20?
I'm sure those were:Victor Dragos Cantacuzino.Alex,Denes Cipiamon Mytzu,Mabadesc,Florin and other people interested in a military forum....
Getodacul was an important member it's a privilege to be compared with him!

not worthy of comment.

and i was not camparing you to Geto dacul. i was saying he commands more authority on this forum than you even now, when he is gone.

and about my comment about being the nr 15, i was just pointing to you that i am not just nobody on this forum, according to your scale of those-who -post-more-are-better

oh, and stop taking yourself so seriously. this is a thread about the moderators, not you.

This post has been edited by Indrid on March 31, 2005 06:29 am
PMICQ
C-2
Posted: March 31, 2005 12:05 pm
Quote Post

General Medic
Group Icon

That's right,about moderators that are in the opinion of the memebers interested in a civilaized forum more than resonable.
And I'm not tring to be autoritar but to learn some new thinks and share valuable info with those interested in militaria and not in chat.
PMUsers Website
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0268 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]