Romanian Military History Forum - Part of Romanian Army in the Second World War Website

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> General Floca Arhip
Danut
Posted: December 01, 2006 02:11 am
Quote Post

Soldat

Group: Members
Member No.: 450

Greeting!

I'm looking for pictures with general Floca Arhip. I was with him few days in 1986, and this general® was a big world war 2 enciclopedy. Unfortunately he past away and with him gone everything. I talk with him on the phone, and I ask him if he tried to start a little book about the world war 2. Allways he said: I can't. Why? Because all the tactic rules I broke in this war. The conversation was before 1989. God Bless You my General!!!
Thank you for any help!
PMEmail Poster
Victor
Posted: December 01, 2006 05:48 pm
Quote Post

Admin
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Arhip Floca was promoted general after the war. Because of this it will probably be difficult to find a photo of him.

During WW2 Arhip Floca was a captain in the 91st Infantry Regiment (20th Infantry Division) and was awarded the Mihai Viteazul Order 3rd class. He was taken prisoner at Stalingrad (most likely) and joined the Tudor Vladimirescu Division organized by the Soviet authorities. He was promoted lt. colonel and received the command of the 2nd Reserve Infantry Regiment. At the end of the war he also received the Mihai Viteazul Order with swords 3rd class.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0891 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]