Romanian Military History Forum - Part of Romanian Army in the Second World War Website

Pages: (5) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Irak photos, Photos that will never make the news
Victor
Posted: February 11, 2005 06:10 am
Quote Post

Admin
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

QUOTE (Der Maresal @ Feb 11 2005, 02:32 AM)
..and more fritzhelmet - US 'body armor'-uzi armed comrades ~

From what I read the body armor is Romanian made. Note that the soldier lying down in the grass wears the older ST 1 helmet.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Florin
Posted: February 11, 2005 06:55 am
Quote Post

General de corp de armata

Group: Members
Member No.: 17

According to my understanding, I was censored with a total deletion of one of my posts.
A total disappearance is worse than the usual "Censored by administration".
I did not start this topic, as a matter of fact.
This is how the real war looks, whatever we like it or not.

So as a general idea: If you do not like this, do not start this.
This sentence applies to many things, from a topic in WorldWar2.ro to a war in the 3rd Millennium.

I hope this post will stay here, as it does not contain any photo.
PM
Victor
Posted: February 11, 2005 07:22 am
Quote Post

Admin
Group Icon

Such photographs are not specifically covered by the forum rules. It is adviseable to post a link to the specific photo, mentioning the level of mutilation it contains. Thus the members can choose for themselves if they wish to view it or not. This is not ogrish.com
Indrid
Posted: February 11, 2005 10:42 am
Quote Post

Sublocotenent
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 142

i am waiting for the picture that shows Bush begging forgiveness to all the families that lost somedody in the stupid conflicts he created for oil
PMICQ
Fratello
Posted: February 12, 2005 11:15 pm
Quote Post

Locotenent

Member No.: 475

i am waiting for the picture that shows Bush begging forgiveness to all the families that lost somedody in the stupid conflicts he created for oil

Yes, I am waiting too for this. But I think that Bush will never admit oneself he created a stupid conflict for oil in Irak.
PMEmail Poster
panzer265
  Posted: February 13, 2005 04:44 pm
Quote Post

Soldat

Member No.: 432

Hello everybody!

If i can say something about this theme is that , this photo as the ones like this one , have not been taken in Iraq, so no chance of these military policeman to be watch by Sheiits or Moslims .
These photos have been taken near the romanian unit base in Ghencea. There is a old construction zone who wasnt finished and now the soldiers are training there.
I know that because for 4 months i was a soldier in that battalion, and some times we were takne there to fire with our guns.
Isn`t that interesting Alex?

PMEmail Poster
panzer265
Posted: February 13, 2005 04:49 pm
Quote Post

Soldat

The response was for DER MARESAL, not for Alex.
Sorry!
blink.gif
PMEmail Poster
panzer265
Posted: February 13, 2005 04:52 pm
Quote Post

Soldat

Well, if i think a litlle about this, the response was for both of them.
I have some photos of romanian military policeman getting ready to go to Afganistan or Iraq, i will try to post them here if any one is interested. biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster
mabadesc
Posted: February 13, 2005 08:37 pm
Quote Post

Locotenent colonel

Member No.: 40

Yes, please do, Panzer!

About the previous pictures of Romanian soldiers, I believe you that they were taken in Romania rather than Irak, but what does that mean? What are you trying to say?

Romanian soldiers are serving in Irak, regardless of whether that particular picture was taken in Irak or not.

By the way, was the battalion you were in considered a "special forces" unit, or regular infantry/military police?
Are you a career military man?

Thanks.
PM
PanzerKing
Posted: February 13, 2005 09:42 pm
Quote Post

Sergent major

Member No.: 29

QUOTE (Indrid @ Feb 11 2005, 10:42 AM)

You'll never see it. He's coldblooded. He doesn't give a f**k about anybody.
PMUsers WebsiteMSN
alexkdl
Posted: February 13, 2005 10:25 pm
Quote Post

General de corp de armata
Group Icon

Member No.: 373

Herr Panzer Koenig, Fratello, Herr Mareshall and all !!

I understand your sentiments about G.W. I don't have a great opinion about him either , as Commander in Chief of US Armed Forces, nor as President neither as Air National Guard pilot where he's royally messed up,sometimes I asked myself how someone like this with half of the IQ of his dad would become the most powerful person in the world ? ....I share the same opinion about his NSA Condolezza Rise who's the most uncapabale and hillarious Secretary of State ever elected ....and his hole administration is nothing but a mess, less Collin......I say this as Israeli national and US oriented individual,reservit military pilot who was trained and lived in the US ....

However my friends, I hate to say this to all of you...but here is what I gonna say .....

GW and his messed up administration won the election in country where electoral balots can not be falsified and where public opinion won't let such stuff occur ....he was democratically elected despite the counter campaign of the Democrats, Michel More and despite how badly he crashed the US economy and how severly he hurt US-European relations......

LET RESPECT THE US PUBLIC OPINION..and not use words starting with F::: National insulations , derogatory words and create unncessary incitement on here against US and any other free nation alright ? ..Victor and Dragos who created this wonderful website have repeatedly asked you this...howabout we just honour the Creators and forget about the Terminators instead moderate our language a little ?

Thanks in advance

Alex
PM
Victor
Posted: February 14, 2005 06:18 am
Quote Post

Admin
Group Icon

Another photo taken during the training exercise of the 265th MP Battalion, from Observatorul Militar
user posted image

Let's not get Bush involved in this discussion too.
Indrid
Posted: February 14, 2005 08:53 am
Quote Post

Sublocotenent
Group Icon

i agree with victor. i propose that all discussion related to bush should stop when he will stop being a dumb warhero-wannabee who thinks he saw a cross in the sky.

others did it too and look what happened rolleyes.gif
PMICQ
88mm
Posted: February 18, 2005 07:11 am
Quote Post

Fruntas

Member No.: 18

If you got spare time, look for the Discovery show about the secret services and their own inflicted failure troughout some of the 20century events. I think you'll find it intresting.
PM
Indrid
Posted: February 18, 2005 11:13 am
Quote Post

Sublocotenent
Group Icon

oh i got spare time...unfortunately......... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
PMICQ
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Pages: (5) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0474 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]