Romanian Military History Forum - Part of Romanian Army in the Second World War Website

Pages: (2) 1 [2]   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Military history at TV
Florin
Posted: October 29, 2012 04:57 pm
Quote Post

General de corp de armata

Group: Members
Member No.: 17

QUOTE (seeker @ October 29, 2012 07:23 am)
.............. During 1989 rev he almost got shot 2 times, did a lot of patrol with 4-5 soldiers. Lost 1 friend colleague shot by ...?

My neighbor has 1800 lei pension  , he received 2 lands, one in Poiana Brasov and one in Cristian village, for 3 days "service" in the water depot of Cristian village during 1989 revolution. He told me laughing that they were drunk all the time...........

On the night between 22-23 Dec I myself "almost got shot" once. When the ear can hear that high pitch sound of a small bullet passing by... that's close enough.
It never occurred to me that for all I did in those days I should claim to be registered "revolutionary". This was an introduction - let me label it "It does not matter".

What does it matter: 3 people that I personally knew myself for many years made the arrangements to be considered "revolutionaries" and they had nothing to do with that revolution. Crooks ! They were further from doing anything in those day than the guy you are describing - your neighbor who spent time in the water depot.
I heard that under certain "president" of that organization of revolutionaries, all you had to do was to pay the Baksheesh, and suddenly you were revolutionary, with right to own land and savings on transportation etc.
I know about one guy who was officer in Securitate who run away in West in December 1989 fearing prosecution for his "duty", then he returned in 1990 in Romania after seeing how things are going on... cool.gif He was re-hired in the new "services" with higher rank and payment.
And when all these happened ? When Romania was ruled by the guys who are now "starving" for being in opposition, and blame everything happening since 1990 on President Basescu or former Prime Minister Boc. Do you remember the "Cațavencu" magazine from early 1990's? : "Regimul Burghezo-Moş'Iliesc"

This post has been edited by Florin on October 29, 2012 05:07 pm
PM
Ferdinand
Posted: October 29, 2012 09:23 pm
Quote Post

Maior

Member No.: 1486

QUOTE (Florin @ October 29, 2012 04:57 pm)

And when all these happened ? When Romania was ruled by the guys who are now "starving" for being in opposition, and blame everything happening since 1990 on President Basescu or former Prime Minister Boc. Do you remember the "Cațavencu" magazine from early 1990's? : "Regimul Burghezo-Moş'Iliesc"

USL is now governing the nation, PDL is now the opposition. What is funny...6 months since USL is on charge ,everything is happening as they keep the cutting bugeds politics , they blame BOC. biggrin.gif

And to be ontopic, interview with Greceanu in Memorialul Durerii

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Df2eaCAEd6k
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Florin
Posted: October 29, 2012 10:21 pm
Quote Post

General de corp de armata

Member No.: 17

Mr. General Dobran, in the photos from his published journal, had shown "some of my collaborators" and he fingered toward Adolf Galland ! (You can see that in the TV show.) I don't know of Galland being fighter pilot on the Eastern Front. Maybe he traveled there during inspections, as commander of the Fighter Force (General der Jagdflieger).
In moments 48:20…48:40 of the TV show: the music is "Protectors of the Earth" – created by "Two Steps from Hell".
So funny… It is one of the melodies I had already selected for my own movie project about Ju-88, still under development. cool.gif

This post has been edited by Florin on October 29, 2012 10:35 pm
PM
dragos
Posted: October 30, 2012 09:32 am
Quote Post

Admin
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Several off topic posts were deleted. Let's not turn the topic into a political debate.
PMUsers WebsiteYahoo
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Pages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0313 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]